OSSSC Recruitment 2021: Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has been established by the govt. of Odisha with the motive to make recruitment in various departments under different categories of Group ‘C’. OSSSC has liberated a job notification for the current year on 6432 vacant seats of Nursing Officer under the Health and Family Welfare Department of Government of Odisha. An interested and qualified candidate can register for the post online through the application portal on the website by 24th December. To get more about OSSSC Recruitment 2020, look upon the information given below carefully.
OSSSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission|
|Posts Name||Nursing Officer|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Odisha|
|Last Date To Apply||24th December|
OSSSC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details-
Post Name: Nursing Officer – 6432
Educational Qualifications: Applicants must have the qualifications as per the OSSSC norms.
Age Criteria: For age information, the candidate is advised to see the official notification.
Application Fee: Candidates must check eligibility before applying as once fees paid can’t be refunded.
Pay Scale: The selected aspirant will get a lucrative salary.
Selection Procedure: The two main components of the selection are the Written Exam and Personal Interview and the applicant has to qualify them to reserve his/her seat in the organization.
Important Details Regarding OSSSC Recruitment-
Registration link for Nursing Officer will be activated on 07th December 2020 and the application can be submitted till 31st December 2020 but the payment towards application can not be done after 24th December 2020. All the future updates about recruitment will be made on the website, so the candidate must check the official website of OSSSC on a regular basis.
How To Apply Online For OSSSC Recruitment 2021-
- Online applications are being accepted by OSSSC for vacant posts.
- At first, the candidate must enter the web address on google and then click on ‘Recruitment Link’
- Click on new registration and fill up the credentials, after which you will get the user id and password on the mail-mobile you provided.
- Log on by using the id-password and put up the details in the columns.
- The candidate must upload the documents which are mandatory and then make a payment towards the application.
- Finally, submit the form and keep its hard copy for the future.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|