OSSSC Recruitment 2021: Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission is looking forward to connecting with skilled and eligible candidates inviting skilled and capable candidates for filling 2841 vacancies for various posts of Forest Guard, Excise Constable. Make sure to apply online on the website www.osssc.gov.in. The last date for the submission of the recruitment applications is 21/10/2021.
OSSSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission|
|Posts Name||Forest Guard, Excise Constable|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||21/10/2021|
OSSSC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The candidates who want tot apply are needed to have passed Class 10th/ Class 12th/ Diploma in Engineering from an accredited college or university.
Age Criteria: The age of the candidates must be as follows:
- Post 1-3, 5: 21-32 years
- Post 4: 18-32 years
Application Fee: The candidates who are interested to apply may do so but they will also be required to pay the application fee as specified.
Pay Scale: The pay scale applicable for the payment of remuneration is specified below:
- Post 1,3: Rupees 18,800 with GP of Rupees 8,750/-per month
- Post 2,4,5: Rupees 19,900 with GP of Rupees 8,880/-per month
Selection Procedure: Written Exam, Document Verification/ Physical Test will be conducted on the basis of which a Merit list will be conducted to select the most perfect and suitable candidates.
Important Details on the OSSSC Recruitment–
Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission will be accepting the applications for the specified vacancies between the prescribed period of 01/10/2021 to 21/10/2021.
- Statistical Field Surveyor-529
- Assistant Revenue Inspector-576
- Forest Guard-806
- Excise Constable-392
Step by Step Process to Apply For OSSSC Recruitment–
- Start with filling in your details in the online form which will open up when you click on the link provided below.
- Pay the fee but only if asked and upload a passport size latest color photo of yours and signature as well.
- You may also be asked to upload your certificates but make sure to follow the specifications provided related to the size and format of the documents to be uploaded.
- Submit the form and save a copy as proof for the future.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: Applications can be filled by 21/10/2021on the official website of the Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission.