OSCB Recruitment 2022: Odisha State Co-operative Bank issued an official notification regarding the recruitment of the vacant seats of Assistant Manager and Banking Assistant. In order to fill a total of 725 seats for these posts, applications are invited by the bank in online mode only. Candidates can apply through the official website of the bank from 29th December 2021. The last date to submit the application form is 17th January 2022. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria i.e. age and academic qualification, application, and selection procedure, pay scale, important instructions to apply, etc. in the following paragraph.
OSCB Recruitment 2022 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Odisha State Co-operative Bank|
|Posts Name||Assistant Manager and Banking Assistant|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||17th January 2022|
OSCB Recruitment 2022 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The minimum qualification for this job vacancy is Graduation.
Age Criteria: The minimum and maximum age limits for both posts are 21 and 32 years respectively.
Application Fee: Fee details are:
- Gen/SEBC – Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST – Rs. 600/-
Pay Scale: The pay scale is as follows:
- Banking Assistant – Rs. 5200/- to 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-
- Assistant Manager – Rs. 9300/- to 34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
Selection Procedure: The selection procedure will consist of Online Preliminary and Mains Exam.
Important Details on the OSCB Recruitment–
- Assistant Manager – 255
- Banking Assistant – 470
Step by Step Process to Apply For OSCB Recruitment–
- Go to the website www.rcsodisha.nic.in and click on the recruitment section.
- Click on the recruitment notification and read it carefully.
- Check the eligibility criteria.
- Eligible candidates can fill the online applications up to 17-01-2022.
- Click on the apply online link given on the same website.
- Click on the new registration, fill in your basic information like name, age, date of birth, mobile number, email address, etc.
- Upload photo/ signature in the format and size as per the instructions.
- Now fill candidate’s academic qualification, previous work experience-related details in the form.
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant certificates.
- Finally, go to the payment link option. Pay the fee and submit the form by the last date.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here for Assistant Manager|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: Candidates can retain the hard copy of filled form for future reference.