OPSC Recruitment 2021: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has 07 vacant positions for the reputed post of Assistant Director Sericulture. This has been notified by the official employment notice published on the official website of the Commission. The aspirants can apply for the recruitment on www.opsc.gov.in. The submission of the applications is possible only by 31/08/2021. Once the last date has passed the candidates will not be able to apply for the recruitment.
OPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Posts Name||Assistant Director Sericulture|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Odisha|
|Last Date To Apply||31/08/2021|
OPSC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Master of Science in Entomology/ Botany/ Zoology/ Life Science/ Sericulture or Sericulture Technology pass candidates are eligible and those with a Bachelor’s Degree plus 01 years of relevant experience can also apply.
Age Criteria: The age of the applicants can be between the specified limit of 21-32 years.
Application Fee: The application fee is to be paid by the candidates according to their category which is specified below:
- General and OBC Category: 500 Rupees
- SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability: Nil
Pay Scale: As per the official norms.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be asked to appear in the Written Exam and Interview. The individual performance of the candidates in the selection process will be deciding the final list of the selected candidates.
Important Details Regarding OPSC Recruitment–
The candidates can apply for the below-mentioned vacancies in the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) by filling the online form on www.opsc.gov.in. 31/08/2021 is the final date for the receipt of the online applications.
- Assistant Director Sericulture-07
How To Apply Online For OPSC Recruitment–
- To start with the application process, visit the official portal of the Odisha Public Service Commission which is www.opsc.gov.in.
- On the portal, go to the careers or recruitment corner where you will find the link for the online application form.
- Once you click on that link, you will find yourself on another window showing the online application form.
- Fill in the details in this form, pay the fee, upload the credentials and submit the form.
- Note down the reference or the application number generated.
Important Links To Consider for OPSC Recruitment
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: Feel free to get back to us.