OPSC Recruitment 2020: Odisha Public Service Commission has the requirement of manpower in Odisha Panchayati Raj and Drinking Water Department to meet the various operations in the organization premises. There is a total of 210 empty posts of Assistant Executive Engineers. Candidate with the Engineering Degree can apply by the 25th of September. The desired person can check the complete information like the scale of pay, selection method, age level, and more in the notification shown below.
OPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Executive Engineers|
|Number of Vacancies||210|
|Last Date to Apply||25/09/2020|
OPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Odisha Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Executive Engineers (Civil) – 210
Educational Qualifications: Basic educational eligibility for the applicant is that candidate must have passed an Engineering degree from the reputed institute with the Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers.
Selection Procedure: Methods adopted for the candidate’s selection for the vacant posts in Odisha Panchayati Raj and Drinking Water Department are the Written Test (Pre & Main) and Viva-voce Test.
Pay Scale: Rs. 15600-39100/- with the grade of 5400/- (Level 12).
Application Fees: Rupees Five Hundred which is non-refundable. Although, SC/ST of Odisha and PwD are not obliged to pay this amount.
Age criteria: The date for age computation is taken on 01st of January 2020 and on this particular date, the candidate must not be lower than 21 years while the maximum age can be 32 years.
Official Website: www.opsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for OPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the website above for the detailed knowledge of advertisements.
- Refill the complete bio-data in the online form and upload the latest photograph with the signature and LTI on the portal. Keep two photographs (same) to be required in the future.
- Also, upload the scanned copies of supporting certificates such as qualified mark sheet, caste and age evidence, NOC in case of govt. employees and such other documents as may be prescribed.
- Finally, make payment and click on the submit button.
NOTE: The candidate must continuously go-to the site for the latest updates.