OPSC Recruitment 2020: Odisha Public Service Commission is a state govt authority that is responsible to conduct an exam for civil services. Odisha Panchayati Raj Engineering Service – Panchayati Raj and the Drinking Water Department is inviting applications now from the hardworking and dedicated candidates for the available vacant posts of Civil Assistant Executive Engineers which are 210 in number. The applications can be filled online on opsc.gov.in. Before applying online, the candidate must read the article for the complete eligibility details and pay scale.
OPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Executive Engineers|
|Number of Vacancies||210|
|Last Date to Apply||25-09-2020|
OPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Odisha Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Executive Engineers (Civil) – 210
Educational Qualifications: Conditions that must be fulfilled by each and every desired applicant are :
- Candidate must hold a Degree in Engineering (Civil).
- Must be an Associate Member of Engineers Institution.
Selection Procedure: Selection parameters are Written Test (Pre & Mains) and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Candidates will get the lucrative payment around Rs. 15600-39100/- along with allowances and the grade scale of INR 5400/-
Application Fees: The applicants are required to deposit the non-refundable fee of Rs. five hundred and the applicants from SC/ST of Odisha and PwD’s are exempted from payment.
Age criteria: The age of the applicant must fall between 21 and 32 years as on 01st of January 2020.
Official Website: www.opsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for OPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Log on to the website www.opsc.gov.in and collect all the recruitment details.
- Upload the scanned signature with the photograph and LTI of the applicant.
- Candidate should also attach the certificates of qualifications, NOC in case of govt. employee and other supporting documents.
- Then, pay the fee and retain the hard copy for future use.
- The photograph uploaded at the time of application should be kept still the interview.
- The tenure of service is 02 years.
NOTE: Online applications that are already registered can be submitted till 05.10.2020.