OPSC Recruitment 2020: Odisha Public Service Commission sign-on 210 vacancies for probation of two years under the Panchayati Raj and Drinking Water Department. Candidates have keen for the post of Assistant Executive Engineers can apply online from the 26th of August to 25th September 2020. The organization has published the below-mentioned notification to introduce the applicants about the selection procedure, age level, experience, and other elements.
OPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Executive Engineers|
|Number of Vacancies||210|
|Last Date to Apply||25 September 2020|
OPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Odisha Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Executive Engineers (Civil) – 210
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must possess a Degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited institute OR must be an Associate Member of Engineers Institution of India.
Selection Procedure: The procedure of selection will consist of Written Test (Pre & Main) and Viva Voce Test.
Pay Scale: Handsome salary of Rupees 15600-39100/- with the grading package of 5400/- In addition, dearness allowance and other allowances are admissible as per the rules of Odisha government.
Application Fees: Flat amount of Rupees Five Hundred only while SC/ST of Odisha and PwD are exempted from payment.
Age criteria: Standard age for the application of Assistant Executive Engineer is 21-32 years. Age will be counted from 01st January 2020. The upper age for reserved candidates is relaxed by 05 years for SC/ST/SEBC and 10 years for PWD.
Official Website: www.opsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for OPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates can log on at opsc.gov.in followed by the reading of all instructions.
- Upload the photograph with the digital signature and left thumb impression on the portal.
- Fill the complete details and make payment through debit/credit card or net banking.
- In case women applicants are less for posts reserved under the women category then these posts will be filled through the male candidates of the same category.
NOTE: Retain receipt of fee and application form for the future.