We do not need to explain to you the meaning of this job as the word itself states it (Data Entry) which means that you need to enter different kinds of data into your PC or laptop. Since the time, these devices are invented we have stopped keeping hard files and print out of documents, we all keep our data safe and secure by entering it into our PC.
As this work has gained much importance, so does this job. In this article, we are going to tell you all about Online Data Entry Work i.e.what specifications are needed, what is the salary scheme, where you can find it!! All your questions will be answered in this article, so have a look.
Types of Data Entry Jobs:
Data entry is not just limited to entering text, it has a much wider scope.
- Data entry can be in form of creating excel sheets i.e. you can be asked to prepare a test result of 40 students in different subjects in MS Excel.
- It can also be done by creating a word file i.e. you only have to write words and some numbers in between. These types of files can be created in MS Word, Notepad, etc.
- These days, the trend of presentation has increased so if you are well versed with MS Powerpoint, then you can get a creating slide job.
- Online data entry can also be done by solving captcha images and entering the alphanumeric texts in the box.
Eligibility Criteria to work as an Online Data Entry Profession
- You must have deep and complete knowledge of computers, especially Microsoft Programmes.
- You must have completed your secondary education and should hold a Graduation Degree.
- You must have a fast typing speed and you should have qualified for the screening test of a minimum KPH of 10,000.
- Besides all these skills, you must have good communication skills so as to make yourself understood to superiors and to have a healthy conversation.
- You should be reliable and dedicated to your work.
Expected Salary in Online Data Entry Jobs:
Though the salary scale totally differs from company to company, roughly you will be able to fetch $1,160 to $6,480 per month if you are working part-time and $1,750 to $3,000 per month if you are working full time.
Where You Can Find Data Entry Work?
If you fulfill all the eligibilities, then you can look for Data Entry Work on sites like CareerBuilder, Glassdoor, and Indeed, Upwork and Fiverr, etc.