ONGC Recruitment 2020: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has released an advertisement for employment on the official website www.ongcindia.com. The advertisement is about the recruitment of candidates for filling 07 vacancies for the post of Medical Officer. Applications for the recruitment will be accepted in Email mode by 25/09/2020. Applications in no other mode will be accepted at any cost.
ONGC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation|
|Name of the Job||Medical Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||07|
|Last Date to Apply||25/09/2020|
ONGC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
Name of The Posts:
- Medical Officer-07
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must have passed MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) from an accredited Medical college or university.
Selection Procedure: Qualification and Interview will be the basis for the selection of candidates for recruitment.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be paid a very handsome salary upon their selection:
- Medical Officer (Field Duty) – Rupees 75,000/-per month
- Medical Officer (General Duty)– Rupees 72,000/-per month
- Medical Officer (General Duty) (Part-time Female) – Rupees 41,000/-per month
- Medical Officer (Occupational Health)- Rupees 72,000/-per month
Application Fees: No candidate has been asked to make any kind of payment as the application fee.
Age criteria: The age of the candidates must be as per the specified rules.
Official Website: www.ongcindia.com
Important Instructions to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2020:
- The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has provided a format of application to be used by the candidates for applying for the recruitment on www.ongcindia.com.
- The candidates will have to fill the details in soft copy and convert the format to PDF.
- A passport size recent photo and signature of the candidate along with the scan copies of all the academic and work experience related certificates are to be shared with the specified email address.
- The applications must be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
NOTE: Make sure to keep visiting our website regularly.