ONGC Recruitment 2020: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation is ready to initiate the process of recruitment for filling up the 07 vacancies for the post of GDMO, Medical Officer. The candidates need to ensure to submit the application form in Email mode to be sent to the specified email address by 05/11/2020. The format of application is provided by the organization in the official notification released on the official website www.ongcindia.com.
ONGC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation|
|Name of the Job||GDMO, Medical Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||07|
|Last Date to Apply||05/11/2020|
ONGC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
Name of The Posts:
- General Duty Medical Officer-06
- Medical Officer-01
Educational Qualifications: Only those candidates who have passed MBBS from a recognized institute can apply for the recruitment.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be recruited on the basis of their performance in the Interview only.
Pay Scale: The candidates who get selected and appointed finally through the selection process, will be paid a sum of Rupees 72,000/-per month as salary.
Application Fees: The candidates will not need to pay the application fee irrespective of their category.
Age criteria: The candidates of a specified age are eligible to apply for the recruitment for the above specified posts.
Official Website: www.ongcindia.com
Important Instructions to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website www.ongcindia.com to download the format of application provided by the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation.
- Fill all the details in a soft copy in the specified format.
- Change the format of the application to PDF.
- Make sure to send a recent passport size color photo of the candidate in white background along with the application form.
- The candidates also need to their signature and scan copies of all the required certificates.
- Send the application to email@example.com
NOTE: 05/11/2020 is the date by which all the applications must be received at the specified email address.