OMFED Recruitment 2021: A recruitment drive has been started by the Odisha State Cooperative Milk Producers Federation Limited for the selection of individuals on 38 vacancies of Manager, Accountant, Assistant Manager, Technical Superintendent, and Junior Laboratory Technician. You will get complete details related to the contents of the posts like the post name, required qualifications, and more in the article hereunder.
OMFED Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Odisha State Cooperative Milk Producers Federation Limited|
|Posts Name||Manager, Accountant, Assistant Manager, Technical Superintendent, and Junior Laboratory Technician|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Bhubaneshwar|
|Last Date To Apply||03/03/2021|
OMFED Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of Posts:
- Manager (IT) – 01
- Deputy Manager (Finance) – 01
- Assistant Manager (Finance) – 01
- Superintendent (Finance) – 05
- Assistant Manager (Electrical) – 01
- Assistant Manager (Instrumentation) – 01
- Technical Superintendent (SCADA Operation) – 05
- Technical Superintendent (Process Production) – 03
- Manager (Quality Control) – 01
- Assistant Manager (Quality Control) – 03
- Superintendent (Quality Control) – 06
- Junior Laboratory Technician – 10
Educational Qualifications: The contenders who had completed their B.E/B.Tech/Bachelor’s /Master’s/Course of Chartered Accountant/Cost Accountant can apply for this enrollment. To get separate details, check out the official notification.
Age Criteria: See the official page on the official website.
Pay Scale: Handsum payout will be declared by the employer for the work done by the employees.
Selection Procedure: Interview and Exam will be taken for the enrollment of skilled candidates.
Important Details Regarding OMFED Recruitment 2021–
Odisha State Cooperative Milk Producers Federation Limited will not consider those applications which are received after the 03rd of March 2021. Therefore, make sure that the completed filled form has been sent to its destination on time.
How To Apply Offline For OMFED Recruitment 2021–
- The candidates can submit their applications for the vacant posts in an online mode only.
- First of all, they must verify the guidelines related to the recruitment and then take the print of the application form from the official website.
- The next step consists of filling in the necessary details in the form such as the personal and education curriculum info.
- Join the hard copies of self-attested certificates with the form along with the recent photograph in the given space on the form.
- At last, address the application form with the attached certificates photocopies to address below.
- “Dy. General Manager (HR), OMFED, D-2, Sahid Nagar, Bhubaneswar – 751107 Odisha”
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: The candidate must have a regular visit to the website for the latest updates about recruitment.