OLM Recruitment 2020: Odisha Livelihood Mission has a total number of 817 vacancies for the various posts of Block Livelihood Coordinator, Project Assistant. The candidates who possess the required academic qualification certificate and skills can apply for the recruitment. The applications can be filled by the candidates online on www.olm.nic.in the latest by 14/07/2020.
OLM Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Livelihood Mission|
|Name of the Job||Block Livelihood Coordinator, Project Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||817|
|Last Date to Apply||14/07/2020|
OLM Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Odisha Livelihood Mission
Name of The Posts:
- Deputy Chief Executive Officer/ District Project Manager-10
- Project Manager-38
- Project Executive-60
- Block Project Manager-161
- Block Livelihood Coordinator-294
- Project Assistant-254
Educational Qualifications: Graduate/ Cost Accountants/ Chartered Accountants/ Master Degree holder candidates can apply for the recruitment.
Selection Procedure: Computer Based Test/ Practical/ GD and Interview will be conducted to shortlist the candidates to be recruited and appointed.
Pay Scale: The following will be the pay scale applicable for the payment of salaries to the appointed candidates:
- Deputy Chief Executive Officer/ District Project Manager- Rs.60,000-70,000/-p.m.
- Project Manager-Rs.40,000-50,000/-p.m.
- Project Executive-Rs.25,000-35,000/-p.m.
- Block Project Manager-Rs.25,000-35,000/-p.m.
- Block Livelihood Coordinator-Rs.15,000-20,000/-p.m.
- Project Assistant-Rs.10,000-12,000/-p.m.
Application Fees: Check the official notification.
Age criteria: The candidates need to be of age equal to or lesser than 37 years.
Official Website: www.olm.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for OLM Recruitment 2020:
- Odisha Livelihood Mission has specified that the applications can be filled for applying for the recruitment online only on www.olm.nic.in.
- The candidates need to make sure that every detail filled in the form is authentic and accurate to the highest degree.
- Upload a recent passport size photo of the candidate along with the signature.
- Photo and sign must be uploaded as per the specified instructions of size and format only.
- Submit the form before the last date.
NOTE: The candidates who are successful in submitting their applications by 14/07/2020 will only be considered for the further process of recruitment.