OIL Recruitment 2021: OIL India Limited is going to recruit skilled personnel against the 06 vacancies of Superintending Medical Officer under Group C posts for OIL Hospital, Duliajan, Assam. Indian citizens who possess requisite education qualifications should apply online through the application portal up to the 30th of April 2021.
OIL Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Oil India Limited|
|Posts Name||Superintending Medical Officer|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Assam|
|Last Date To Apply||30th April 2021|
OIL Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Superintending Medical Officer – 06
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must have DNB/MD/MS from the renowned college/institute.
Age Criteria: Only those candidates will be eligible who are under 37 years. For reserved candidates, relaxations norms will be applied by the OIL.
- The relaxation will be issued for the period of five years to the candidates who were habitats of J&K between 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
- For PwBD, special age relief is granted as such for 10 years in the case of GEN, 13 years for OBC, and 15 years for SC/ST.
- Ex-Servicemen will be relaxed for five years.
Application Fee: Rupees 500/- for the candidates who belong to GEN/OBC category while ST/SC/PWD/ESM/EWS are completely exempted.
Pay Scale: The handsome salary will be reimbursed to the candidate as per OIL which will be around Rupees 80000-220000/- p.m.
Selection Procedure: The selection of the candidate will take place through Computer Test, and a Personal Interview.
Important Details Regarding OIL Recruitment 2021–
Candidates already serving in the government undertaking/public sector undertaking must apply through proper chancel by showing ‘Non-Objection Certificate’
How To Apply Online For OIL Recruitment 2021–
- The candidates are advised to check out the complete eligibility section before application such as qualification details, selection procedure, and more.
- Then, go through the website www.oil-india.com and click on Apply Online under ‘Recruitment of Medical Officers in OIL’
- Afterward, fill up the mandatory information in the application form such as academic marks, age criteria, experience.
- Also, type a valid e-mail with the mobile number as all the communications will be done over this.
- Upload the mandatory certificates along with the signature and photograph of the applicant.
- Make payment in prescribed mode and finally click on end submission.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: For any clarification regarding the OIL Recruitment 2021, please type us on email@example.com OR call 8866678549.