OIL Recruitment 2020: Oil India Limited is asking candidates to attend the Walk-in-Interview for filling 30 vacancies for the posts on Chemical Assistant. An official notification has been issued on www.oil-india.com. The candidates have to attend the Interview on 04/08/2020. All the candidates have all the details and make sure to apply for recruitment as soon as possible.
OIL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Oil India Limited|
|Name of the Job||Chemical Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||30|
|Last Date to Apply||04/08/2020|
OIL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Oil India Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Chemical Assistant-30
Educational Qualifications: The candidates need to have passed a B.Sc with Chemistry from an accredited college or university.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will have to attend the Interview on the basis of which their selection will be done.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be paid a handsome salary of Rupees 15,400/-per month.
Application Fees: The candidates will not have to apply for the recruitment but payment of the application has not to be done.
Age criteria: Age of the candidates must be lesser than 40 years.
The candidates will also have a privilege to claim relaxation in the upper age limit if they belong to any reserved category.
Official Website: www.oil-india.com
Important Instructions to apply for OIL Recruitment 2020:
- The candidates have to read all the details provided in the official notification issued on the official website of Oil India Limited specified above i.e www.oil-india.com.
- The candidates can participate in the recruitment process by attending the Walk-in-Interview to be held on 04/08/2020.
- The candidates need to bring a form filled all of the bio-data regarding personal details, academic and work experience related history, etc.
- The candidates will have to ensure to reach the office of the Interview on time without fail.
- The Walk-in-Interview will be held at the following address: ETDC, L&D Department, Oil India Limited, Duliajan
NOTE: The candidates will be recruited on the basis of direct Walk-in-Interview to be held on 04/08/2020.