Oil India Limited Recruitment 2020: Oil India Limited is looking for suitable candidates possessing the required academic qualification and certificate to apply for recrruitment for 03 vacancies for the post of Teacher. An official employment notice has been published on the website www.oil-india.com providing all the details related to the recruitment. We have provided all the important details from the official notification in the following paras, make sure to apply for the recruiitment as soon as possible.
The candidates need to attend the Walk-in-Interview on the below specified dates on the basis of which their selection will be done.
Oil India Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Oil India Limited|
|Name of the Job||Contractual Teachers|
|Number of Vacancies||03|
|Last Date to Apply||
Oil India Limited Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Oil India Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Contractual Teachers (Finance & Accountancy) -01
- Contractual Teachers (Management & Marketing) -01
- Contractual Teachers (Mathematics) -01
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must have passed Master’s in relevant subject with B.Ed qualified.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be recruited on the basis of Merit and Interview.
Pay Scale: A sum of Rupees 15,400/-per month fixed plus Rupees 500/- per day of college atttendance will be paid to the appointed candidates.
Application Fees: The candidates need not pay for the application process.
Age criteria: Check the age eligibility criteria and apply for the recruitment as soon as possible if you are eligible.
Official Website: www.oil-india.com
Important Instructions to apply for Oil India Limited Recruitment 2020:
- Fill the form as specified on www.oil-india.com.
- The candidates need to bring their passport size photos, the academic certificates in xerox and original copy.
- Wear formal wear and make sure to be at the interview on time.
- Attend the Walk-in-Interviews at the following location: Employee Welfare Office, Employee Relations Department, Nehru Maidan, Oil India Limited, Duliaj
NOTE: The candidates need to attend the interview on the following dates from 07:00 AM to 11:00 AM:
- Post 1: 28/09/2020
- Post 2: 05/10/2020
- Post 3: 08/10/2020