Office of The CJM Recruitment 2021: Office of The Chief Judicial Magistrate has 09 vacancies for the post of Peon, Driver, Chowkidaar. The candidates need to apply in offline mode by sending the physical application forms to the specified address by 07/07/2021. The format of the application form is provided on www.districts.ecourts.gov.in. All the candidates will be required to apply for the recruitment.
Office of The CJM Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Office of The Chief Judicial Magistrate|
|Posts Name||Peon, Driver, Chowkidaar|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Assam|
|Last Date To Apply||07/07/2021|
Office of The CJM Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Class 08th pass candidates can apply for the recruitment for the specified Grade-IV vacancies.
Age Criteria: The candidates who have their age between 18-40 years as on the date 01/01/2021 can apply for the recruitment process.
Application Fee: No need to pay any fee for participating in the recruitment process.
Pay Scale: The candidates who are finally appointed will be paid the salary as per the following pay scales:
- Post 1, 3: Rupees 12,000-37,500/-per month with Grade pay of Rupees 3,900/-per month
- Post 2: Rupees 14,000-49,000 with Grade Pay of Rupees 5,200/-per month
Selection Procedure: Viva Voce and Driving Test will be taken in order to shortlist the candidates for the final appointment.
Important Details Regarding Office of The CJM Recruitment–
Office of The Chief Judicial Magistrate has provided the format of the application form on www.districts.ecourts.gov.in. The candidates will be required to apply for the recruitment latest by 07/07/2021. The posts are:
How To Apply Online For Office of The CJM Recruitment–
- Go to the official website of the Office of The Chief Judicial Magistrate i.e www.districts.ecourts.gov.in.
- Download the format of the application form and get a print of the same.
- Fill the application form with all the details followed by pasting a white background color passport size photo of the applicant.
- Do not forget to sign across the photo that you have pasted and also sign on the form in the specified column.
- Send the application form to the following office address: Office of The Chief Judicial Magistrate, Charaideo, Sonari-785690-Assam
Important Links To Consider for Office of The CJM Recruitment 2021
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Application form||Find Here|
Note: The applications will be accepted at the office only by the last date of 07/07/2021 if received after the said date then the application will be considered as not received.