OFDCL Recruitment 2020: Contractual applications are being filled by the Odisha Forest Development Corporation on 146 seats of Lower Divison Assistant, Executive Assistant, and Junior Accountant. OFDCL has opened the online application link for the posts on www.odishafdc.com which will be disabled after 23rd November 2020. For comprehensive details on OFDCL Recruitment 2020, let us overview the information specified below carefully.
OFDCL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Forest Development Corporation|
|Name of the Job||Lower Division Assistant, Executive Assistant, Junior Accountant|
|Number of Vacancies||146|
|Last Date to Apply||23-11-2020|
OFDCL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Odisha Forest Development Corporation
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Accountant (Accounts Assistant)/Auditor – 58
- Lower Division Assistant – 72
- Executive Assistant (Jr. Stenographer) – 16
Educational Qualifications: Aspirants applying for a job must have Bachelors with Experience (CA Firms/Other) from the approved college/institute.
Selection Procedure: Written Exam and Practical Test will be held to accomplish the recruitment process.
Pay Scale: Honorarium will be paid to the candidate @Rs. 16880/- (Post 01), Rs. 8880/- (Post 02) and Rs. 9500/- (Post 03) p.m.
Application Fees: Rupees Five Hundred for GEN/SEBC and Rupees Two Hundred for SC/ST/PH.
Age criteria: Applicant should be of the age of 21-32 years counted from 01st October 2020.
Official Website: www.odishafdc.com
Important Instructions to apply for OFDCL Recruitment 2020:
- Odisha Forest Development Corporation is accepting only online applications.
- Applicants need to log on to the official site and select the career section there.
- In the online form displayed on the screen, you need to provide accurate and complete details.
- It is essential to upload the latest photo with the signature of the candidate.
- Documents demanded by OFDCL also have to upload on the portal.
- Important information will be shared by the organization by e-mail.
- At the time of recruitment, the contract is for six years which may be extended further depending upon the satisfactory work performance by the candidate.
NOTE: Please check the OFDCL web page from time to time to have the latest information about the interview and admit card.