OCCL Recruitment 2020: Odisha Construction Corporation Limited is a state-owned public company registered on May 22, 1962. The corporation performs construction activities for the last 58 years. The organization declared a job purpose article for 09 openings of Clerks. The candidate can fil the application on the specified application form with accurate details on or before 05th November 2020. We suggest readers look in the article below to know about the important recruitment factors such as the scale of pay, application procedure, due date, and more.
OCCL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Construction Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Job||Clerks|
|Number of Vacancies||09|
|Last Date to Apply||05th Of November 2020|
OCCL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Odisha Construction Corporation Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Clerk – 09
Educational Qualifications: Essential Qualification for the Clerk post is Bachelors’s with PGDCA from an accredited institute/college. Two years of work experience is mandatory from a reputed institute.
Selection Procedure: Written Test and Skill Test will be conducted for the final placement for the vacant posts. Having knowledge of computer is compulsory for the qualifying candidate.
Pay Scale: The candidate will receive the consolidated amount INR 9000/- p.m.
Age criteria: The age of the candidate must be in the range of 21-32 years counted as on 31/08/2020. There will be age relief for reserved candidates.
Official Website: www.odishaconstruction.com
Important Instructions to apply for OCCL Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the web page and see the detailed notification.
- Next, take the print out of the form from the website and fill details in it.
- Affix the self-attested hard copies of all certificates applicant held.
- Along with two photos send the form in an envelope with the following words mention on it ‘Application for the post of Clerk (Contract)’ to Managing Director, OCC Ltd. Unit VIII, Gopabandhu Nagar, Bhubaneswar, 751012.
- OCCL can terminate any candidate without prior notice as well as without any reason.
NOTE: On the satisfactory work performance, the candidate can continue on job for six years.