NYKS Recruitment 2021: Applications from the eligible candidates are invited by the Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan with the purpose to fill the 05 vacancies of District Project Officer. An offline application on the behalf of the candidate must be sent by 02/07/2021.
For more details, please have a look inside the article below carefully.
NYKS Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan|
|Posts Name||District Project Officer|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||West Bengal|
|Last Date To Apply||02nd July 2021|
NYKS Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of the Post:
- District Project Officer – 05
Educational Qualifications: The candidate desirous for the selection must be Bachelor from an accredited college or university. The candidate must have a good command of Hindi/English.
Working knowledge of MS Office with the Internet is desired.
Age Criteria: The candidate age will be computed on 01st January 2021, and on this particular date, the candidate must be equal to or less than 35 years.
Application Fee: Nil
Pay Scale: Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan will provide an adequate monthly package to its selected employees @Rs. 33000/-
Selection Procedure: Applicant’s performance will be evaluated on the basis of the responses made at the time of the face-to-face interview.
Still, the candidates holding well score in the academic curriculum with experience in the concerned field will get a preference for selection
Important Details Regarding NYKS Recruitment 2021–
The joining of the competent candidates will be done for the starting period of three months and if the work performed is as per expected outcomes, then tenure on work will get extended till December 2021.
How To Apply Offline For NYKS Recruitment 2021–
- The qualified candidates opt for the offline application through the proforma given below.
- Before filling the information in the form, make certain that you fulfill the required criteria.
- The bio-data filled in the form must be authentic and must match with the original document’s details.
- The next step is to paste the latest photograph on the form and affix the documents photocopies in support of the age, caste, experience, qualification.
- Finally, address application to Concerned Nehru Yuva Kendra, District Office (Through Post or E-mail).
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: For any kind of information or any issue regarding the application, please contact State Director, NYKS, West Bengal on 033-25330026