NWDA Recruitment 2021: National Water Development Agency planned to fill its vacant posts for the designation of JE, Hindi Translator, Junior Accounts Officer, UDC, Stenographer, and LDC. The applicant will be able to file an online application by 25th June 2021. To know in detail, go through the details in the paragraph below.
NWDA Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||National Water Development Agency|
|Posts Name||Junior Engineer, Hindi Translator, Junior Accounts Officer, Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer Grade-II and LDC|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||25th June 2021|
NWDA Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of the Post:
- Junior Engineer – 16
- Hindi Translator – 01
- Junior Accounts Officer – 05
- Upper Division Clerk – 12
- Stenographer – 05
- Lower Division Clerk – 23
Educational Qualifications: The level of academic qualifications necessary to possessed by the applicant includes :
- JE – Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Hindi Translator – Masters with English as a compulsory subject.
- JAO – Degree of commerce stream with the experience of three years in Cash and Accounts in Govt. Office/PSU/Autonomous or Statutory Body.
- UDC – Degree from an accredited body.
- Stenographer – 12th class certificate with the shorthand speed of 80 wpm.
- LDC – Senior Secondary with the typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on Computer.
Age Criteria: Only those candidates can apply for the posts who fulfill the requisite age parameter as specified below :
- Post 01 & 04-06 – 18 to 27 years
- Post 02 & 03 – 21 to 30 years
SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women are entitled to special age relief.
Application Fee: Rupees 840/- for Male General candidates and OBC. On the other side, SC/ST/Women/EWS and PwD will pay Rupees 500 only.
Pay Scale: The candidate will get a good pay scale as mentioned below :
- Post 01-03 – INR 35400-112400/-
- Post 04-05 – INR 25500-81100/-
- Post 06 – INR 19900-63200/-
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done through Computer Based Online Exam, Skill Test, and Typing Test.
Important Details Regarding NWDA Recruitment 2021–
An incomplete filled form without the supporting testimonials will be automatically rejected.
How To Apply Online For NWDA Recruitment 2021–
- The candidate needs to make sure that he/she fulfills the entire eligibility criteria.
- Go for registration with the details mandatory for the registration.
- Fill up the necessary bio-data in the online form, including the e-mail/mobile, which must remain in working position until recruitment completes.
- Next is to upload the scanned photograph with the digital signature on the online form.
- Pay fees, recheck details, and click on submit.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: For any technical issue related to the online application, type us on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.