NWDA Recruitment 2020: National Water Development Agency is an organization under the supervision of the Ministry of Jal Shakti (Department of Water Resources, River Development, and Ganga Rejuvenation), Government of India. NWDA is seeking candidates for the 05 empty posts of Assistant Engineer. The candidate can submit the application in online mode up to 31st December 2020 and after this date, the application link will get automatically disabled. To apply online and to get the complete note on NWDA Recruitment 2020, visit the website carefully and read the information below.
NWDA Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Water Development Agency|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Engineer|
|Number of Vacancies||05|
|Last Date to Apply||31 December 2020|
NWDA Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Water Development Agency
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Engineer – 05
Educational Qualifications: The candidates interested in the job must have a Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized college or institute.
Selection Procedure: Interview will be conducted by the NWDA officials for the recruitment of potential candidates.
Pay Scale: Monthly salary package will be Rs. 44900-142400/- p.m.
Application Fees: NWDA does not mention any information about fees. Therefore, candidates need not pay.
Age criteria: The candidates belonging to the unreserved category must be in the range from 21 to 27 years. While those who fall in the reserved quota will get exemption in age.
Official Website: www.nwda.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for NWDA Recruitment 2020:
- The first step in the application process is to log on to the website after ensure of the qualifications required.
- Look on the posts you want to apply to and then click on apply online.
- Fill the details in the correct spell and upload the credentials in the fixed format.
- Also, attach the scanned signature and the photograph of the applicant and submit the application.
- The candidate must retain the hard copy of the application form for use in the future.
NOTE: For future updates about recruitment, please visit the website regularly.