NVS Recruitment 2020: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) had previously called the candidates to apply for recruitment for 454 vacancies for PGT, TGT, FCSA posts through an official notification issued on its only official website www.navodaya.gov.in. The candidates could apply between the period of 03/09/2020 to 11/09/2020. The applications can be submitted either through Google form or can be sent to the specified email address.
The process of Interview has been postponed as of now due to Covid-19.
NVS Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti|
|Name of the Job||PGT, TGT, FCSA|
|Number of Vacancies||454|
|Date of Interview||Postponed|
NVS Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
Name of The Posts:
Post Graduate Teacher-98
- Mathematics- 10
- Geography- 06
- PGT- I.T.- 02
Trained Graduate Teacher-283
- PET (Male)-20
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must have passed the following as per the concerned post:
- PGT: PG Degree with 50% marks and B.Ed
- TGT: Bachelor’s Degree with B.Ed
- FCSA: As per the criteria
Selection Procedure: The selection of the candidates to be appointed will be done only on the basis of the following set process:
- Post Graduate Teacher and Trained Graduate Teacher– Interview
- Faculty-cum-System-Administrator (FCSA)- Merit only
Pay Scale: Provided below:
- PGT: Rupees 27,500/- per month for normal station & Rs 32,500/- per month for hard station
- TGT/ FCSA: Rupees 26,250/- per month for normal station & Rupees 31,250 /- per month for hard station
Age criteria: The candidates must fulfill the age criteria and apply accordingly.
Official Website: www.navodaya.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for NVS Recruitment 2020:
- The candidates need to apply for the recruitment for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti through Email / Google form.
- The applications were either to be sent to Conpune20@gmail.com or filled through Google Form itself.
- Make sure to send the application by the said date.
- Only accurate and completely filled applications will be accepted.
NOTE: The candidates must keep visiting our website to get regular updates.