NTPC Recruitment 2021: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) is looking for experienced candidates for 200 Assistant Engineer posts and 30 Assistant Chemist posts. Applications in online mode can be filled by qualified candidates and no application form will be accepted after 10th March 2021. Read the information below to get the details on salary, selection, educational criteria, and more.
NTPC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited|
|Posts Name||Assistant Engineer and Assistant Chemist|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Dadar & Nagar Haveli|
|Last Date To Apply||10 March 2021|
NTPC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Assistant Engineer (AE) – 200
- Assistant Chemist – 30
Educational Qualifications: Academic criteria essential for the NTPC Recruitment 2021 is as follows :
- Engineering Degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics/Instrumentation with 60% score. Experience of one year is compulsory after the qualification date – Post 01.
- M.Sc with Chemistry (60% score) from accredited college. One-year experience post qualification is desirable.
Age Criteria: Maximum age of the applicant can be 30 years. Extension of age will be provided to some specified categories are following:
- 05 years – SC/ST.
- 03 years – OBC.
- 10 years – PWBD.
- 05 years – J&K residents.
- Ex-Servicemen as per guidelines of govt.
Application Fee: The charges are fixed Rupees Three Hundred for GEN/EWS/OBC candidates while for SC/ST/PWD/XSM and Females – nil.
Pay Scale: Salary will be paid in the range of Rupees 30000-120000/- with the basic pay of Rs. 30000/-
Selection Procedure: The candidate’s selection will be through Online Written Exam divided into two parts i.e. Subject Knowledge Test and Aptitude Test. Medical Examination will form part of recruitment before selection.
Important Details Regarding NTPC Recruitment 2021–
The recruitment article published by the NTPC specifies that the applications can be filled till 10/03/2021.
How To Apply Online For NTPC Recruitment 2021–
- Log on to ntpccareers.net or go through the career section on https://www.ntpc.co.in.
- Have a look at the recruitment instructions.
- Fill up bio-data in the application form in an accurate and complete sense.
- Remit the fees in favor of NTPC in online/offline mode and take out the print of fees proof.
- Upload photograph, signature, and receipt of fees of size not more than 500 KB.
- Recheck details and click on submit.
- Read us on a regular basis for the latest updates on the official website.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: All the disputes of NTPC Recruitment will be settled under the jurisdiction/tribunal of Delhi Courts.