NTPC Recruitment 2020: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited is going to recruit candidates as notified by its official job advertisement. The candidates need to apply online at www.ntpccareers.net. The candidates can apply for 275 vacant posts of Engineers, Assistant Chemist latest by 31/07/2020.
|Name of the Organization||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Job||Engineers, Assistant Chemist|
|Number of Vacancies||275|
|Last Date to Apply||31/07/2020|
NTPC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Chemist-25
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must have passed a Degree in Engineering/ M.Sc in Chemistry from an accredited college or university.
Selection Procedure: All of the candidates are to go through the set process of selection involving the Online Exam and the Interview of the candidates.
Pay Scale: The pay scale to be offered to the candidates is:
- Post 1: Rupees 50,000-1,60,000/-per month
- Post 2: Rupees 40,000-1,40,000/-per month
Application Fees: The application fee is to be paid by the candidates as follows:
- General and OBC Category: 300 Rupees
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-Servicemen and Female Candidates: Fully exempted
Age criteria: Age of the candidates must be as per the specified rules and regulations only i.e below 30 years.
Official Website: www.ntpccareers.net
Important Instructions to apply for NTPC Recruitment 2020:
- National Thermal Power Corporation Limited is accepting the applications for recruitment from the candidates in online mode only.
- If you are eligible and interested then fill the application form on www.ntpccareers.net.
- Payment of the application fee is to be done by the candidates as per the specified criteria and that too via online mode only.
- The candidates then have to ensure to upload each and every document asked in the online form.
- The credentials asked must be as uploaded as per the specified size and format only.
- The candidates can submit their applications after checking all the details.
NOTE: The candidates can apply for the recruitment between the period of 15/07/2020 to 31/07/2020. Keep in touch with our website.