NTC Recruitment 2021: Office of the District & Sessions Judge is planning to employ deserving and intellectual candidates against the 98 vacancies of Peon/Orderly/Guard. The candidates who are interested in North Tripura Group D openings must apply by 05th May 2021. No applicant can apply for the posts after the due date.
The complete details related to the NTC Recruitment 2021 like application process, age specifications, salary structure, etc. are provided below, read the paragraph carefully.
NTC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Office of the District & Sessions Judge|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Tripura|
|Last Date To Apply||05th of May 2021|
NTC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: 08th pass candidates are eligible for the application of the given posts.
Age Criteria: As per the norms of the government, the candidates who belong to the reserved caste will get age relaxation while for the unreserved candidates, the required age is 18-40 years.
Application Fee: General candidates will pay Rupees Two Hundred but for SC/ST, charges are Rupees One Hundred only.
Pay Scale: The salary paid to the candidate will be Rs. 4840-13000/- to the individuals on Regular Pay while for candidates on Fixed Pay it will be Rs. 12000/-
Selection Procedure: The stages through which the candidates will go through include Written tests and interviews.
The weightage of the written exam is 75% while 25% allocated to the Interview.
Important Details Regarding NTC Recruitment 2021–
The opportunity for the application of 98 vacancies is till 05/05/2021. Out of these vacancies, 50 are on Regular Pay while 48 on Fixed Pay. Follow all the safety norms to avoid from Covid-19 effect.
How To Apply Offline For NTC Recruitment 2021–
- Initially, applicants need to go through the recruitment instructions carefully.
- If you agree with the terms and conditions, then draw the format of the application paper from the website.
- Put up the details in the application form about the name, qualifications, age, mobile, mail-id, etc.
- Affix the self-attested testimonials of education marks, age proof, caste if reserved, and other relevant documents.
- Along with the fees receipt, four pp size photographs, post the application by hand on all working days between 11 to 05 PM to ‘The District & Sessions Judge, North Tripura, Dharmanagar’
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: The candidates should regularly check the updates on the website.