NRTI Recruitment 2020: National Rail and Transportation Institute which is located in Gujarat has planned to appoint the candidates in the organization premises for the empty posts of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Registrar, Admin Assistant, Junior Assistant, Assistant Librarian, Assistant Professor, Junior Accounts Officer. The total number of vacancies available for recruitment is 39. The due date to submit an online form is 10th November 2020.
NRTI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Rail and Transportation Institute|
|Name of the Job||Professors, Associate and Assistant Professors, Officer, Librarian, Registrar|
|Number of Vacancies||39|
|Last Date to Apply||10-11-2020|
NRTI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Rail and Transportation Institute
Name of The Posts:
- Professor – 05
- Associate Professor – 10
- Assistant Professor – 15
- Deputy Finance Officer – 01
- Junior Accounts Officer – 01
- Assistant Librarian – 01
- Assistant Registrar – 02
- Administrative Assistant – 02
- Junior Assistant – 02
Educational Qualifications: Necessary academic level for the aspirants applying for Teaching and Non-Teaching vacancies are :
- Ph.D. Degree with 10 research publications. Preference is for the person holding experience of 05-10 years as Professor – Post 01-03.
- MBA with experience in Finance Department – Post 04.
- Masters with a minimum score of 55% & previous experience in the Finance Department – Post 05.
- Master’s in Library Science with working experience as a Librarian – Post 06.
Selection Procedure: The candidate’s performance appraisal will be done in the Personal Interview and Skill/Intelligence Test.
Pay Scale: Individuals selected for the job will get the pay scale in the Level 7th CPC.
Age criteria: The candidate will get complete details of age in the official article.
Official Website: www.nrti.edu.in
Important Instructions to apply for NRTI Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate can apply through the online application platform on nrti.edu.in
- Click on the notification section and tab on the link ‘Online Registration’
- Add the accurate details in the form (in the same spells as in original certificates).
- Then upload the credentials with the applicant’s latest photograph.
- At last, review the details filled in the form and press on submit button.
NOTE: The candidate must regularly visit the website for updates about recruitment.