NRL Recruitment 2021: Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) is all set to conduct the process of recruitment for the engagement of suitable candidates. A total of 65 vacancies for the posts of GET, Assistant Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer are to be filled up. The forms can be filled up on www.nrl.co.in. 13/08/2021 is the date by when the online applications will be accepted by the organization.
NRL Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL)|
|Posts Name||GET, Assistant Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Last Date To Apply||13/08/2021|
NRL Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The academic qualification criteria is as follows:
- Graduate Engineer Trainee-Degree in concerned discipline with a minimum of 65% marks
- Assistant Officer (Commercial Trainee)- Full Time M.Com with 60% marks
- Assistant Accounts Officer- CA Intermediate pass/ Bachelor’s Degree with 60 marks and 03 years of post-qualification experience
Age Criteria: The age of the applicants can be as per the official criteria which state that a candidate must be of the following age:
- Graduate Engineer Trainee- Up to 30 years
- Assistant Officer (Commercial Trainee)- Up to 32 years
- Assistant Accounts Officer- Up to 32 years
Application Fee: The application fee is:
- General/ OBC-NCL/ EWS Category: Rupees 500
- SC/ ST/ PwBD Category: Fully exempted
Pay Scale: As per the norms.
Selection Procedure: The selection process will consist of the Computer Based Test, Personal Interview followed by a Group Task.
Important Details Regarding NRL Recruitment–
The candidates who are eligible and want to apply for Numaligarh Refinery Limited can visit the official website www.nrl.co.in to fill the application form by 13/08/2021. The details of the vacancies are given below.
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Chemical) – 10
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Electrical) – 8
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Instrumentation) – 11
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Mechanical) – 20
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Civil) – 6
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Computer Science) – 5
- Assistant Officer – 3
- Assistant Accounts Officer – 2
How To Apply Online For NRL Recruitment–
- Go to the official website www.nrl.co.in and fill the online form provided by the Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL).
- All the details filled in the application form must match with the academic records and others as concerned.
- All of the candidates must check if the application fee is applicable to their category and pay if applicable.
- Submit the form after uploading the credentials by 13/08/2021.
Important Links To Check if you are going to apply for NRL Recruitment 2021
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: Feel free to reach out to us.