Northern Railway Recruitment 2022: Applications are invited by Railway Recruitment Cell, Northern Railway to fill the 21 vacant posts against the sports quota. Eligible sports persons can apply online only through the website www.rrcnr.org. Candidates can register for these posts from 28-12-2021 to 27-01-2022. Eligibility criteria, application, and selection procedure, pay scale, application fee, etc. all these details are provided by us in the following paragraph, Applicants can go through it and then apply online for these posts.
Northern Railway Recruitment 2022 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Railway Recruitment Cell, Northern Railway|
|Posts Name||Sports Quota posts|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||27th January 2022|
Northern Railway Recruitment 2022 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Aspirant with 12th pass/ Graduation plus sports qualification in which category candidate is applying are eligible for this job vacancy.
Age Criteria: Applicants of age group 18-25 years as of 01-01-2022 are eligible to apply.
Application Fee: Fee details are:
- SC/ST, Women, Minorities, and EconomicallyBackward Classes: Rs.250/-
- All other candidates: Rs. 500/-
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be offered a salary amount of levels 2,3,4 & 5 of the Pay Matrix.
Selection Procedure: Following is the procedure for the selection of suitable candidates:
- Screening and scrutiny of the application
- Document Verification
- Trials & assessment of sports achievements,
- Educational Qualification,
- Medical Examination.
Important Details on the Northern Railway Recruitment–
- Athletics – 5
- Cricket – 3
- Weight Lifting – 2
- Hand Ball – 2
- Basketball – 2
- Volleyball -1
- Chess -1
- Body Building – 2
- Boxing – 1
- Kabaddi- 2
Step by Step Process to Apply For Northern Railway Recruitment–
- Visit the website www.rrcnr.org and click on the link for advertisement.
- Read the full notification and note all the instructions.
- Click on the link for the online application.
- Click on yes and then select the post category and proceed for online registration.
- In the registration form fill candidate’s name, father name, gender, mobile number, email id, address, date of birth and submit the form.
- Pay the application fee online, and retain the hard copy of the form and fee receipt for future reference.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: Keep in touch with RRC northern railway for regular updates and recruitment schedule.