Northern Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2020: The subsidiary of Coal India Limited i.e. Northern Coalfields Limited intends to employ sincere and hardworking candidates for the 1500 vacancies of apprentices in the institutes based in the territory of UP and MP. The online application for a one-year apprenticeship must be filled by 16th August and no chance will be granted to any candidate even not on any reasonable cause of non-applying. Interested candidate must go through the paragraph below for the complete details of recruitment.
Northern Coalfields Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Northern Coalfields Limited|
|Name of the Job||Apprentice|
|Number of Vacancies||1500|
|Last Date to Apply||16-08-2020|
Northern Coalfields Limited Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Northern Coalfields Limited
Name of The Posts: Apprentice under the following trades :
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 100
- Fitter – 800
- Electrician – 500
- Motor Mechanic – 100
Educational Qualifications: Candidates seeking recruitment for NCL Apprentices must have 08th/10th/ITI in the concerned trade.
Selection Procedure: Interview and Documents Verification.
Pay Scale: Remuneration will be as per the signed agreement at the time of joining.
- The minimum age for Apprentice post is – 16 years.
- And Maximum age can be – 24 years.
- There will be relaxation for Sc/ST and OBC as per rules.
- The base for age and education qualification is on the 31st of December 2019.
Official Website: www.nclcil.in
Important Instructions to apply for NCL Recruitment 2020:
- First of all register on apprenticeshipindia.org and get registered by uploading requisite certificates and filling of complete details.
- Reach the website ncliti.online and fill the details about the trade you are applying, registration number, name, gender, caste, address, father name, contact, pin, bank details, etc.
- After doing this, upload the scanned academic certificates, photograph, and signature of self and parents with Aadhar card, pan, and caste certificate.
- And after accepting terms and conditions click on submit the form.
- IF the candidate has any queries regarding recruitment then contact us through 07805-266961 from 11:00 AM to 04:00 PM in working days.
NOTE: Please Provide a vail e-mail and contact as all the communications and messages will be communicated through this.