NIRD Recruitment 2020: National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj is inviting candidates to apply online on www.nirdpr.org.in for 510 vacancies of Fellow, Coordinator, Resource Person. All of the candidates need to apply for the recruitment by the specified date of 10/08/2020.
The candidates will be recruited for a project called “Creating Clusters of Model Gram Panchayats to Achieve Holistic & Sustainable Development through Institutional Strengthening of GPs and Enablement of Quality GPDP across India’.
We will keep updating you on the process of recruitment in the future so keep visiting our website from time to time.
NIRD Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj|
|Name of the Job||Fellow, Coordinator, Resource Person|
|Number of Vacancies||510|
|Last Date to Apply||10/08/2020|
NIRD Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj
Name of The Posts:
- State Program Coordinator-10
- Young Fellow-250
- Cluster Level Resource Person-250
Educational Qualifications: Make sure to check that you are eligible and possess the specified minimum eligibility criteria:
- Post 1-2: PG (Relevant Discipline), Reading & Writing Ability of Hindi, English with Relevant Experience
- Post 3: Any Degree, Reading & Writing Ability of Hindi, English with Relevant Experience
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected for recruitment on the basis of the specified process of selection.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be paid a handsome salary as per the specified rules and regulations.
Application Fees: The candidates need not pay the application fee.
Age criteria: The candidates will need to check if they are of the specified age limit:
- Post 1: 30-50 years
- Post 2: 25-30 years
- Post 3: 18-40 years
Official Website: www.nirdpr.org.in
Important Instructions to apply for NIRD Recruitment 2020:
- Fill the application form on www.nirdpr.org.in to apply for National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj.
- The candidates need to upload all the credentials and submit the application form and keep a copy of the form.
NOTE: Make sure to apply for the recruitment and submit your application by the specified date of 10/08/2020.