NIMR Recruitment 2020: Indian Council of Medical Research, National Institute of Malaria Research announced for recruitment on 19 posts of Research Associate, Scientist, Project Technical Assistant, Web Manager/IT Manager. See the paragraph below for more details.
NIMR Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Council of Medical Research, National Institute of Malaria Research|
|Name of the Job||Research Associate, Scientist, IT Manager/Web Manager, Project Technical Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||19|
|Interview Dates||23, 24 & 25th November 2020|
NIMR Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Council of Medical Research, National Institute of Malaria Research
Name of The Posts:
- Scientist ‘C’ (Medical Microbiology) – 02
- Scientist ‘C’ (Non-Medical) – 03
- Scientist ‘B’ (Non-Medical) – 05
- Research Associate I – 03
- Project Technical Assistant – 05
- IT Manager/Web Manager – 01
Educational Qualifications: Applicant seeking job under ICMR-NIMR Recruitment 2020 must have the following criteria :
- Master Degree (MD/MS/DNB) in Microbiology after MBBS with 01 years experience in the research field – Post 01.
- Master’s Degree 01st Class in Life Sciences/Biotechnology with four years experience in the research laboratory OR M.Sc 02nd class in Life Sciences/Biotechnology with a Ph.D. in Life Sciences/Biotechnology from an accredited institute. Must have desired work experience – Post 02.
- Master Degree (01st class) in Life Sciences/Biotechnology with two years of experience in research laboratory OR 02nd class master degree in Life Sciences/Biotechnology with a Ph.D. in the relevant subject – Post 03.
- Ph.D. in Life Science/Biotechnology with three years of experience in Govt/State/PGU Research Laboratory. Experience in molecular biology techniques is a must – Post 04.
- Bachelor in Life Science/Biotechnology from recognized college – Post 05.
- Masters in Computer Applications/Information Technology/Computer Science – Post 06.
Selection Procedure: Job seekers will be selected on the basis of an Interview.
Pay Scale: Remuneration will be paid in the range of Rs. 31000-64000/- p.m.
Application Fees: No special discussion has been made by NIMR in its official notification.
Age criteria: Applicant must be of 40 years (Post 01-02), 35 years (Post 03), 40-42 years (Post 04), and 30 years (Post 05-06).
Official Website: www.nimr.org.in
Important Instructions to apply for NIMR Recruitment 2020:
- Application with duly filled information on the application format with the photocopies of all testimonials and photograph must be sent to the address mentioned below.
- Director, ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research, Sector-8, Dwarka, New Delhi-110077.
NOTE: Interview for Post 01-02 will be held on 23rd November, for Post 03-04 on 24th November, and Post 05-06 on 25th November 2020 from 09 to 10 am.