NIMR Recruitment 2020: National Institute of Malaria Research advertised a notification against 41 vacancies of MTS, DEO, Research Fellow, Project Officer, Assistant, and Others. Interested candidate can reach to the address specified below with the complete details in the prescribed form and attachment of supporting documents with the form. The interview will be held on 15th, 16th, and 17th September 2020.
NIMR Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Institute of Malaria Research|
|Name of the Job||MTS, DEO, Research Fellow, Project Assistant, and Others|
|Number of Vacancies||41|
|Interview Schedule||15th, 16th, and 17th of September 2020|
NIMR Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Council of Medical Research – National Institute of Malaria Research
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Research Fellow – 03
- Research Associate I – 01
- MTS – 01
- Project Scientist B (Non-Medical) – 01
- Lab Technician – 02
- MTS – 01
- Project Scientist C – 01
- Research Associate I – 03
- Senior Research Fellow – 07
- Project Assistant – 12
- Project Officer – 01
- Project Scientist B – 01
- Scientist C (Medical Microbiology) – 01
- MTS – 04
- Project Assistant – 01
- Data Entry Operator – 01
Educational Qualifications: Qualifications details are below :
- Junior Research Fellow – Masters in Life Science or Biotechnology with CSIR/UGC NET qualified.
- Research Associate I – Ph.D. degree in Life Sciences OR work experience for three years in research, teaching, and design.
- Lab Technician – 12th in Science with two years diploma of Medical Laboratory, Technician.
- MTS – Secondary from the recognized board.
- Project Scientist C – Masters in Life Science with 04 years experience.
- Research Associate I – Ph.D./MD/MS/MDS or three years of research, teaching, and MSC/M.Pharma/ME/M.Tech.
- Senior Research Fellow – Post Graduation Degree along with two years of job experience.
- Project Assistant – Bachelor of Life Science or a related subject.
- Project Officer – Bachelor in any discipline.
- Project Scientist B – Master Degree (01st Class) in Biotechnology.
- Scientist C – Masters in MD/MS/DNB with Microbiology post MBBS with 01-year work experience.
- Data Entry Operator – Senior Secondary in the science stream.
Selection Procedure: Selection during the hiring process will be on the basis of performance in Interview and Documents Verification.
Pay Scale: Candidate will get the good pay as per the organization’s conduct.
Age criteria: The applicant should be in the range of 25-40 years.
Official Website: www.nimr.org.in OR www.nimr.icmr.org.in
Important Instructions to apply for NIMR Recruitment 2020:
- Fill details in the application form available on the website and affix the copies of certificates to it.
- Attach the latest photograph and bring the form to ICMR-NIMR, Sector-08, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110077.
NOTE: Check the website for new updates on recruitment.