NIDM Recruitment 2020: National Institute of Disaster Management (NIDM) is in need of candidates for filling 08 vacancies for the posts of Consultant, Junior Consultant and Senior Consultant. An official employment notification has been issued on www.nidm.gov.in providing all the details related to the recruitment along with the format of the application form. The application form in offline mode needs to be sent to the office address specified in the official notification by 04/12/2020.
NIDM Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Institute of Disaster Management (NIDM)|
|Name of the Job||Consultant, Junior Consultant and Senior Consultant|
|Number of Vacancies||08|
|Last Date to Apply||04/12/2020|
NIDM Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Institute of Disaster Management (NIDM)
Name of The Posts:
- Senior Consultant: 02
- Consultant: 02
- Junior Consultant: 04
Educational Qualifications: The candidates need to have a Master’s Degree in Social Sciences/ Environmental/ Earth Science/ Engineering/ Disaster Management or allied subjects with at least 55% marks.
Selection Procedure: As per the specified criteria.
Pay Scale: The following salary will be paid to the selected candidates:
- Senior Consultant: Rupees 1,50,000/-per month
- Consultant: Rupees 1,00,000/-per month
- Junior Consultant: Rupees 50,000/-per month
Application Fees: The candidates are not supposed to pay for applying for the recruitment process.
Age criteria: The candidates need be of the specified age limit.
Official Website: www.nidm.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for NIDM Recruitment 2020:
- The application form is be filled in offline or email mode if you want to apply for National Institute of Disaster Management (NIDM).
- The format of the application form is provided only on www.nidm.gov.in.
- Make sure that you fill the details as per the specified format only.
- Attach the self-attested copies of all the required credentials.
- A passport size recent photo of the candidate is to be pasted on the form duly signed across the photo and the form.
- Executive Director, National Institute of Disaster Management, Ministry of Home Affairs, A-wing, 4th floor, NDCC-II Building, Jai Singh Road, New Delhi-110001
- The soft copy applications can also be sent to email@example.com.
NOTE: Follow all the instructions.