NIA Recruitment 2021: National Investigation Agency decides to employ candidates with a bachelor’s degree for the post of Photographer, and Crime Scene Assistant. The application with the complete bio-data must be submitted to the concerned address by 27th July 2021.
Further details of the academic qualifications, age criteria, pay scale, selection method, etc., are highlighted in the article below.
NIA Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||National Investigation Agency|
|Posts Name||Photographer, Crime Scene Assistant|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Across India|
|Last Date To Apply||27/07/2021|
NIA Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Biology Expert – 01
- Cyber Forensic Examiner – 05
- Finger Print Expert – 01
- Crime Scene Assistant – 02
- Photographer – 01
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college. The holding of experience by the applicant will be beneficial during the process of recruitment.
Age Criteria: The age of the applicant should be less or equal to 56 years besides the relaxation to the reserved candidates depending upon the norm of the organization.
Application Fee: The application process does not require any payment from the applicants.
Pay Scale: The distribution of salary by the National Investigation Agency to its newly recruited employees will be @ Rupees 56000-177500/- (Post 01-03), Rupees 44900-142500/- (Post 04), and Rupees 35400-112400/- (Post 05) per month.
Allowances will be provided to the selected candidates as per the government norms.
Selection Procedure: The candidate’s recruitment will be done through Written Exam and Personal Interview.
Important Details Regarding NIA Recruitment 2021–
National Investigation Agency has clearly stated in its official notice that the application filed by the applicant must contain accurate and complete details.
In case of any error in the application can make termination of the application.
How To Apply Offline For NIA Recruitment 2021–
- The format of the application form is given at www.nia.gov.in.
- If you fulfill the recruitment conditions, then proceed to fill in the details.
- Enter the bio-data in the application form which includes post applied for, name, birth date, qualifications, experience, and other relevant details.
- Join the self-attested copies of the documents in support of age, caste, experience, and academic performance.
- Finally, post-application to “NIA HQ, Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003”
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: The application send by the applicant must reach the concerned address by 27th July 2021. Otherwise, it will not be accepted.