NHPC Recruitment 2022: An advertisement is published by NHPC to appoint eligible candidates on the following vacant positions for Trainee Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical) and Trainee Officer (Finance, Company Secretary). Through this advertisement, the NHPC invites young graduates engineers to fill these 67 seats on these positions through the online mode. The form will be accepted by 17-01-2022. All details and information for the recruitment like age criteria, academic qualification, fee for application, the procedure for selection and application, pay scale are mentioned in the following article. Candidates may have a look over it before proceeding further to apply.
NHPC Recruitment 2022 Notification Details:
|Posts Name||Trainee Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical) and Trainee Officer (Finance, Company Secretary)|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||17th January 2022|
NHPC Recruitment 2022 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The minimum qualification for this job vacancy is B.E./ B.Tech. in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical. The candidates who have a valid GATE 2021 scorecard/ CA/CMA score with CA/CMA certificate/ CS score with CS membership certificate can submit their application.
Age Criteria: The age for this job vacancy is 30 years.
- General, EWS & OBC (NCL)– Rs. 295/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Serviceman – NIL
Pay Scale: The scale of pay is Rs. 50,000 – 3% – 1,60,000 (IDA) for this post.
Selection Procedure: The following process will be followed for selection:
- Shortlisting and document verification
Important Details on the NHPC Recruitment–
- Trainee Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical) – 53
- Trainee Officer (Finance/ Company Secretary) – 14
Step by Step Process to Apply For NHPC Recruitment–
- Visit the website www.nhpcindia.com and go to the careers section.
- Click on the link for the advertisement and read it carefully.
- Now click on the link to apply online.
- Read all instructions and proceed with the application form.
- Fill candidate’s personal, educational, work experience, and other details, upload photo, signature, and scanned copies of all certificates.
- Submit the form and proceed with online payment of the application fee.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: The process of fee payment and form submission must be completed on time before the last date i.e. 17-01-2022.