NHPC Recruitment 2020: National Hydroelectric Power Corporation offered a wonderful job opportunity to the aspirants for the empty posts of Trade Apprentices under 26 openings. The anxious person can submit his/her online application on the website by the 01st of October. The candidate will get complete knowledge about the scale of pay, the application process, selection way, age level, and more through the paragraph mentioned below.
NHPC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Hydroelectric Power Corporation|
|Name of the Job||Trade Apprentice|
|Number of Vacancies||26|
|Last Date to Apply||01st October 2020|
NHPC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Hydroelectric Power Corporation
Name of The Posts:
- Trade Apprentice Electrician – 13
- Trade Apprentice Fitter (Structural) – 05
- Trade Apprentice Wire Men – 03
- Trade Apprentice Welder (Gas and Electric) – 03
- Trade Apprentice Plumber – 02
Educational Qualifications: Any candidate holding the 10th degree with 02 years diploma in a specific trade can apply.
Selection Procedure: The selection of the candidates will be done through the Merit List prepared upon the basis of the score obtained in 10th and ITI. The first preference will be for the applicant from the Sikkim region.
Pay Scale: Aspirant will get the consolidated stipend of Rs. 9600/- p.m.
Age criteria: The date for age consideration is taken on 31st August 2020 and on this particular date, the age of the applicant should be from 18 years to 25 years. Relaxation in age is provided for 05 years SC/ST and 03 years OBC.
Official Website: www.apprenticeshipindia.org
Important Instructions to apply for NHPC Recruitment 2020:
- Interested and eligible candidates can put the online application on https://www.apprenticeship.org.
- Then fill the information in the form after verifying all the instructions.
- Now complete the upload action by affixing the education certificates, experience certificates, age and caste evidence, etc.
- At last, submit the online form before the last date.
- Candidates must retain the print out of the form for future reference.
NOTE: In case of any issue related to the application, the candidate can drop a message on e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org