NHM Recruitment 2020: National Health Mission has liberated a job article for vacancies in Jammu and Kashmir. Interested candidate can apply for the current vacancies by filling in details on the prescribed form that can be obtained from the Chief Medical Officer’s Pulwama on fixed payment. There is a total of 18 seats for Anesthesia Technician. The due date for application is 02nd November 2020. Further details related to recruitment can be read here which is mentioned below.
NHM Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Health Mission|
|Name of the Job||Anesthesia Technician|
|Number of Vacancies||18|
|Last Date to Apply||02/11/2020|
NHM Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Health Mission Pulwama
Name of The Posts:
- Anesthesia Technician – 18
Educational Qualifications: Senior Secondary with Degree or Diploma in Anesthesia Assistant from the recognized institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidate’s academic degrees will be evaluated for the recruitment aim. Therefore, he/she must have documents readily available.
Pay Scale: Rupees Twelve thousand per month will be given to the selected candidate.
Application Fees: The charges towards the post is Rs. 50/- only.
Age criteria: The applicant should not exceed 45 years, otherwise, he/she will not be qualified for application. For provisions related to the reserved category, see the official notification.
Official Website: www.jknrhmcom/www.jkhealth.org
Important Instructions to apply for NHM Recruitment 2020:
- The anxious candidate can apply through required details on the application form to be obtained by payment of Rs. 50/-
- Candidate must enclose the self-attested copies of documents with the form.
- Incomplete or false filled details form will be rejected.
- While filling form candidate must ensure that he/she has valid e-mail and contact.
- National Health Mission has all the rights reserve to make changes in the number of vacancies offered (such as to increase or decrease).
- Relaxation to the candidates under the reserved category will be allowed only upon the show of age and caste evidence.
NOTE: It is advised to all the candidates to check the website for more and relevant updates.