NHM Recruitment 2020: It is very good news that the National Health Mission officially released an article on behalf of the Atal Amrit Abhiyan Society in which the organization mentioned for the 429 vacant posts of Arogyamitra, Pradhan Mantri Arogyamitra. The application link is opened from the 10th of September to 23rd September 2020. If any individual has any query related to the recruitment then he/she can check the information in the paragraph below.
NHM Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Health Mission|
|Name of the Job||Arogyamitra, Pradhan Mantri Arogyamitra|
|Number of Vacancies||429|
|Last Date to Apply||23rd September 2020|
NHM Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Health Mission Assam
Name of The Posts:
- Arogyamitra (ARM) – 60
- Pradhan Mantri Arogyamitra (PMAM) – 369
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must Senior Secondary from Science Stream with a good fluency of English, Hindi, and Assamese. In addition, working knowledge of the Computer is compulsory. Candidate must be registered in Employment Exchange.
Selection Procedure: Selection will take place through the performance of the applicant in the Academic Score, Experience, and Personal Interview. Preference will be given to the candidate having experience in the Health Sector.
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will receive the amount worth Rs. 20000/- p.m. with the incentive provision over the salary.
Age criteria: The applicant age must be less than 30 years counted from the 01st of January 2020.
Official Website: www.nhm.assam.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for NHM Recruitment 2020:
- The candidate must visit on the website www.nhm.assam.gov.in
- Carefully read the instructions and fill the details in the application page with the correct spell.
- The next step of application is to upload the scanned certificates of the qualifications, age proof, caste, experience, and resident proof.
- Also, upload the scanned photo of the applicant along with the attachment of the digital signature to it.
- Review again the information filled and click on submit.
NOTE: Candidate must look inside the latest updates on the website to get notified with the regular information about recruitment.