NHM Karnataka Recruitment 2021: National Health Mission Karnataka is looking for young eligible candidates to fill up the vacant seats of Community Health Officer. In this regard, applications are invited to appoint suitable candidates for a total of 3006 posts. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria are asked to submit their applications through online mode only. Online submission of application and payment of fee will continue till 18-10-2021. For more information and details about the eligibility criteria and procedure to be followed for filling the application form, applicants may go through the whole notification given below.
NHM Karnataka Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||National Health Mission Karnataka|
|Posts Name||Community Health Officer|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||18th December 2021|
NHM Karnataka Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Candidates who have a complete degree in B.Sc. Nursing or Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing from a recognized university/ Medical College or institute is eligible to apply.
Age Criteria: Applicant must be less than or equal to 35 years of age to fill the application form.
Application Fee: Fee details are as follows:
- Gen/OBC : Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST/ PH: Rs. 300/-
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be offered an amount of Rs. 24,200/- per month as their salary.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are required to pass the written exam. After this candidates who successfully passed the written exam will be called for document verification.
Important Details on the NHM KarnatakaRecruitment–
- Community Health Officer – 3006
Step by Step Process to Apply For NHM Karnataka Recruitment–
- Candidates are advised to go to the website i.e. www.techkshetra.in.
- Read all the instructions to keep in mind while applying for the advertised posts.
- Keep your documents, photo, signature, and payment media for fee payment in advance to avoid any inconvenience while applying for these posts.
- Firstly login with a unique email-id and password.
- Fill the form, upload a scanned signature, photograph, and documents.
- In the form fill all the personal and educational qualification detail too.
- Make sure that all the details filled in the form must be true and as per the certificates to be uploaded.
- Make the fee payment as asked by NHM Karnataka.
- Finally check the form once again and submit the form.
- It is required for the applicants to complete all the processes on time i.e. on or before 18-10-2021 by 01:00 pm.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: Candidates may keep the hard copy of the filled application form for future reference.