NHM Bokaro Recruitment 2020: National Health Mission, Bokaro has issued an official notification of employment on the website www.bokaro.nic.in asking candidates to apply in offline mode for recruitment for 69 vacancies against the various posts of ANM, Nurse, Manager, and Other Posts. The applications must be received at the office by 30/09/2020.
We have provided all the details relevant for the recruitment process so make sure to go through the details carefully.
NHM Bokaro Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Health Mission, Bokaro|
|Name of the Job||ANM, Nurse, Manager, and Other Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||69|
|Last Date to Apply||30/09/2020|
NHM Bokaro Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Health Mission, Bokaro
Name of The Posts:
- NCD SPECIALIST (Physician/Consultant Medicine) – 2
- Medical Officer (SNCU) – 3
- Medical Officer (CHC NCD Cell)- 7
- Medical officer (NUHM)- 3
- ANM (NHM) – 10
- GNM/STAFF NURSE (NHM) – 27
- Block Data Manager – 2
- Pharmacist (RBSK Programme) – 12
- Nutritional Counsellor (MRC)- 3
Educational Qualifications: Ensure that you are eligible as per the specified criteria.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected on the basis of the specified process of selection.
Pay Scale: Handsome payout will be provided to the selected candidates as per the specified norms and standards.
Application Fees: The candidates will be provided with a handsome salary as per the rules of the government.
Age criteria: Age of the candidates can be between the prescribed limit of 21-35 years (ANM, GNM, Staff Nurse), and 21-45 years (All Other Posts).
The candidates of OBC/ SC/ ST Category and Female candidates will be eligible to claim relaxation in the upper age limit as per the central government rules of reservation.
Official Website: www.bokaro.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for NHM Bokaro Recruitment 2020:
- Fill the details in the application form as per the format provided by the National Health Mission, Bokaroon the official website www.bokaro.nic.in.
- Paste a photo and attach the copies of academic certificates.
- The candidates need to submit the applications to The Chief Medical Officer, Bokaro
NOTE: Visit our website regularly.