NHB Recruitment 2020: National Housing Bank is asking candidates to apply for recruitment for 02 vacancies for the post of Consultant. The applications in the online mode are to be filled on the official website www.nhb.org.in. The candidates need to apply and submit their applications the latest by 10/11/2020.
We have provided all the details in the following discussion and make sure to go through all the details.
NHB Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Housing Bank|
|Name of the Job||Consultant|
|Number of Vacancies||02|
|Last Date to Apply||10/11/2020|
NHB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Housing Bank
Name of The Posts:
- Consultant for Review of Inspection Manual-01
- Consultant for ADF Project-01
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must have passed Graduation/ Post Graduation Degree from an accredited college or university.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be recruited on the basis of Shortlisting and Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be provided with a lucrative remuneration as specified below:
- Post 1: Rupees 20,00,000 for the entire project
- Post 2: Rupees 10,00,000 for the entire project
Application Fees: The candidates need to apply for the recruitment and but no application fee is to be paid by the applicants.
Age criteria: The candidates need to be of the specified age of equal to or lesser than 64 years as on 01/10/2020.
Official Website: www.nhb.org.in
Important Instructions to apply for NHB Recruitment 2020:
- Make sure to apply for the recruitment and submit the application form online on www.nhb.org.in. National Housing Bank.
- Upload a passport size latest photo of the applicant along with the signature of the applicant.
- The passport and signature of the candidate needs to be uploaded in the specified size and format only.
- The candidates also need to upload the academic credentials.
- Submit the application form by the specified date and save an offline copy with you.
NOTE: Online applications must be submitted by the candidates by 10/11/2020. Keep visiting our website for more such updates on the recruitment in the future.