NHAI Recruitment 2020: Current notification published by the National Highway Authority of India mentions recruitment for 03 vacancies of Chief General Manager. Read the complete advertisement details of NHAI that are mentioned below.
NHAI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Highway Authority of India|
|Name of the Job||Chief General Manager|
|Number of Vacancies||03|
|Last Date to Apply||24 August 2020|
NHAI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Highway Authority of India
Name of The Posts:
- Chief General Manager – 03
Educational Qualifications: Applicant can apply if he/she holds a Degree in Civil Engineering with 17 years Group A service in the pay scale of Band 3.
Selection Procedure: The surety about the selection of the candidate will depend on the performance shown by him/her during Written Test and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The amount of Rs. 37400 to 67000/- per month under the grade amount of INR 10000/-
Age criteria: AS per NHAI official notification, the candidate must not be over 56 years.
Official Website: www.nhai.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for NHAI Recruitment 2020:
- Applicant must go to nhai.gov.in and then click on about us followed by vacancies.
- After it, click on current, then recruitment and finally on ‘Apply Online’
- Press on registration and get registered by filling of name, mobile, e-mail, password and you will receive user id and password on e-mail.
- User id-password for further process and put further details.
- Upload all the important credentials and submit the form after preview details.
- Draw the print out of filled form and send it to DGM (HR & Admn.)-I, National Highways Authority of India, Plot No. G – 5&6, Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075
- Initial hiring is for three years which can be extended for two more years after approval of the government.
- Only those candidates should apply who thinks it suitable to move at any place for service.
- Rejection by the candidate after selection will make him/her debarred from applying all posts in NHAI for the term of two subsequent years.
NOTE: Hard copy of the application with other requisite documents must be submitted up to 07th September.