NGRI Recruitment 2021: National Geophysical Research Institute wants to fill up the following vacant posts of Technical Assistant and Technical Officer. The application for 34 openings can be made up in an online mode by 31st May 2021.
Complete information on educational qualifications, age specifications, selection method, and others are shown in the article below, read it with due attention.
NGRI Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||National Geophysical Research Institute|
|Posts Name||Technical Assistant and Technical Officer|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Hyderabad|
|Last Date To Apply||May 31st, 2021|
NGRI Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of Posts:
- Technical Assistant (Group B) – 21
- Technical Officer (Group B) – 06
- Technical Officer (Group A) – 07
- Technical Officer (Group A) – 04
Educational Qualifications: Following are the education qualifications essential for the application :
- Bachelor’s in Science with one-year professional qualification OR one year experience – Post 01.
- Master’s OR B.E./B.Tech with least score i.e. 55% – Post 02-03.
- Master’s in Geophysics/Applied Geophysics/Hydrology/Physics with 55% – Post 04.
Age Criteria: The age of the candidate should not be more than 28 years – Post 01, 30 years – Post 02, 35 years – Post 03, and 40 years – Post 04.
Application Fee: SC/ST/PwBD/Women & CSIR Employees are exempted. Others will pay Rs. 100/-
Pay Scale: The details regarding the monthly salary include:
- INR 35400-112400/- Post 01.
- INR 44900-142400/- Post 02.
- INR 56100-177500/- Post 03.
- INR 67700-208700/- Post 04.
Selection Procedure: The selection of the candidate will be done through a Written Exam and Interview followed by a screening of the application.
Important Details Regarding NGRI Recruitment 2021–
The beginning of the process of online application for Group A & B posts is from 30th April 2021 which will be closed by 31st of May 2021.
Application in any other mode than online will not be taken.
How To Apply Online For NGRI Recruitment 2021–
- The application can be submitted by the desired candidates in an online mode on https://ngri.org.in.
- Click on Advertisement No. NGRI/GR III/3/2021 and understand the terms.
- Then fill up the details of the candidate’s name, address, mobile, age, caste, and more.
- Upload the photograph with the signature as well as other mandatory certificates.
- Remittance should be done for application and have proof in case asked in future.
- After the final submission of the application, retain the hard copy of the form.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: It becomes the duty of the applicant to go through the official website of NGRI to receive all the latest updates.