NFL Recruitment 2020: National Fertilizers Limited is a government-owned company that produces chemical fertilizers, organic fertilizers, and industrial chemicals. The company was founded in 1979 in the month of September. National Fertilizers Limited invited offline applications i.e. applications on the prescribed paper that are already prescribed on the NFL website. The organization has 40 vacant posts of Manager and Engineer. The applications are accepted by September 25th, 2020. For more details about the pay scale, selection procedure, age limit, etc. read the article below.
NFL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Fertilizers Limited|
|Name of the Job||Manager/Engineer|
|Number of Vacancies||40|
|Last Date to Apply||25th of September|
NFL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Fertilizers Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Engineer (Production) – 07
- Manager (Production) – 07
- Engineer (Mechanical) – 09
- Manager (Mechanical) – 06
- Engineer (Electrical) – 03
- Manager (Electrical) – 02
- Engineer (Instrumentation) – 05
- Engineer (Civil) – 01
- Engineer (Fire and Safety) – 01
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have a first-class degree from an accredited institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidate has to go through Documents Checking, Test, and Interview.
Pay Scale: Engineer INR 40000-140000/-@3% and Manager INR 70000-200000/-@3%. Candidates are also entitled to allowances as per the rules of authorities.
Application Fees: Candidates of General, OBC, and EWS category should pay an amount worth RS. Seven Hundred payable in form of DD in favor of National Fertilizers Limited payable at New Delhi. SC/ST/ESM/PwBD and Departmental candidates are exempted.
Age criteria: Maximum age for job application is 30 years. For reserved candidates, there is a special provision. Check complete details in the official notification.
Official Website: www.nationalfertilizers.com
Important Instructions to apply for NFL Recruitment 2020:
- Go on the website www.nationalfertilizers.com and check complete details.
- Fill the details carefully in the form and affix the self-attested copies of all the supporting documents like the qualification degrees, age proof, caste proof, experience required, and other relevant certificates.
- Place the new photograph with the signature on the mentioned space and in last send the form to the address below with the words on the envelope such as ‘Application for the Post of ………’
- “Chief Manager (HR), National Fertilizers Limited, A-11, Sector-24, Noida, District Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh – 201301.
NOTE: Stay on the website to get all the updates.