NESTS Recruitment 2021: National Education Society for Tribal Students has decided to hire candidates for appointment against 18 vacancies for the post of Office Assistant, MTS, and Others. The applicants will be asked to apply for the recruitment by filling the online application form through the specified application link. The applications need to be filled by the candidates at the latest till 04/02/2021. Any candidate who fails to apply by the specified date will be paid the handsome salary as provided below.
NESTS Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||National Education Society for Tribal Students|
|Posts Name||Office Assistant, MTS, and Others|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||04/02/2021|
NESTS Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Class 10th/ 12th/ Graduation is the minimum academic qualification criteria to be possessed by the candidates if you want to apply for the recruitment.
Age Criteria: The age of the applicants must be according to the limit specified.
Application Fee: The application fee is exempted for the applicants does not matter which category they belong to.
Pay Scale: The salary will be paid to the selected candidates as specified below:
- Post 1,2: Rs. 47,600-Rs. 1,51,100 per month
- Post 3: Rs. 44,900-Rs. 1,42,400 per month
- Post 4: Rs. 35400-Rs. 1,12,400 per month
- Post 5,6: Rs. 25,500-Rs. 81,100 per month
- Post 7: Rs. 18,000-Rs. 56,900 per month
Selection Procedure: Only those candidates will be selected who qualify for the process of recruitment.
Important Details Regarding NESTS Recruitment–
Go to the official website of www.tribal.nic.in and apply for the recruitment for the National Education Society for Tribal Students. The vacancies are as follows:
- Assistant Commissioner (Administrative): 02
- Assistant Commissioner (Finance): 01
- Office Superintendent (Finance): 02
- Stenographer Grade-I: 01
- Stenographer Grade-II: 02
- Office Assistant: 04
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 06
How To Apply Online For Recruitment–
- The applicants will have to fill the form online on the website www.tribal.nic.in, in case they are to apply for recruitment in the National Education Society for Tribal Students.
- Make sure that the details are filled in as mentioned in the academic records.
- The application form must be submitted the latest by 04/02/2021.
- The applicants must upload the credentials asked and that too according to the instructions related to the size and format.
- No candidate should send the hard copies to the office premises.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: For more updates, keep tuning in to our website.