NESAC Recruitment 2020: An official job notification has been released by North Eastern Space Applications Centre (NESAC). The aspiring candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for the recruitment for 03 vacant posts of Assistant and Junior Personal Assistant. Applications can be filled and submitted only in online mode on the official website www.nesac.gov.in. Applications can be submitted by the candidates by 05/10/2020.
NESAC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||North Eastern Space Applications Centre|
|Name of the Job||Assistant and Junior Personal Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||03|
|Last Date to Apply||05/10/2020|
NESAC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: North Eastern Space Applications Centre
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Personal Assistant-01
Educational Qualifications: The candidates need to have the specified academic qualification:
- Assistant: Graduation in Arts/ Commerce/ Management/ Science/ Computer Applications with First Class with Knowledge of Computers
- Junior Personal Assistant: Graduation in Arts/ Commerce/ Management/ Science/ Computer Applications with First Class, as declared by the University and A minimum speed of 80 w.p.m in English Stenography with Knowledge in the use of Computers.
Pay Scale: The recruited candidates will be paid a very handsome salary as per Level 4 of the Pay Matrix. The candidates will be paid ₹ 25500-81100/- per month.
Application Fees: The candidates need not pay for the application fee.
Age criteria: Age of the candidates must be as per the specified limit of 21-26 years. This age will be considered as on the last date for applying for the recruitment i.e 05/10/2020.
Official Website: www.nesac.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for NESAC Recruitment 2020:
- Fill the application form online on www.nesac.gov.in to apply for recruitment for North Eastern Space Applications Centre.
- Upload the academic credentials and submit the application form.
- Hard copies need not be sent to the office address but the candidates may keep the hard copies for reference in the future.
NOTE: The following are the dates relevant to the process of recruitment:
- Opening Date for online registration: 02/09/2020
- Closing date for online registration: 05/10/2020