NCR Recruitment 2021: Applications are invited online from eligible candidates for filling up the 1664 Trade Apprentice posts by Railway Recruitment Cell North Central Railway, Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh. Candidates wishing to apply for this job vacancy may apply before 01 September 2021. Applications are to be filled online through the website rrcprj.org only. Detailed information about the eligibility requirement for the Apprentice posts is given in the next paragraph. Aspirants in their own interest may check it before applying.
NCR Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||North Central Railway, Prayagraj (UP)|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||01-09-2021|
NCR Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must have matric or equivalent from a recognized board/institute. For more information aspirants may see the official notification on the website rrcprj.org.
Age Criteria: The age of the applicant must not be less than 15 years and the maximum age should not be more than 24 years on 01-09-2021.
Application Fee: Rs. 100/- will be charged as an application fee which will be paid online only. SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates are free to pay the application fee. The fee once paid will not be refunded.
Pay Scale: Candidates will get Rs. 18,000/- to Rs. 56,900/- in the form of Stipend.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be called for document verification after their selection in the Merit List.
Important Details on the NCR Recruitment–
Details of Post:
- Prayagraj Mechanical Department – 364
- Prayagraj Electrical Department – 339
- Jhansi Division – 480
- WorkShop Jhansi – 185
- Agra Division – 296
Step by Step Process to Apply For NCR Recruitment–
- Visit the website rrcprj.org and check the detailed notification regarding recruitment.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Applicants are advised to fill the online applications before the last date i.e. 01-09-2021.
- All the personal, educational, work experience if any, and other details are necessary to be filled in the application form.
- Please fill in a valid email-id and active mobile number in the application form as it may be used for informing candidates for the further recruitment process.
- Upload the necessary documents/certificates as mentioned in the notification.
- A scanned photo along with the signature has to be uploaded too.
- Pay the application charges online (if applicable).
- Please download the printout of the filled-in application form for future requirements.
- The hard copy of the application form and any document need not be sent to the North Central Railway office.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: Incomplete applications will not be considered for the recruitment process. Applications without the scanned signature and photograph will not be accepted.