NCR Recruitment 2021: North Central Railway proposes to fill 480 vacancies of Apprentice for a period of one year. Eligible candidates can register themselves after checking the application criteria at ncr.indianrailways.gov.in by 16th April 2021. Check further details on NCR Recruitment 2021 in the upcoming paragraph such as the method of selection, education degrees, desired age, and more.
NCR Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||North Central Railway|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Jhansi|
|Last Date To Apply||16 April 2021|
NCR Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Fitter – 286
- Welder – 11
- Mechanic – 84
- Carpenter – 11
- Electrician – 88
Educational Qualifications: Individual holding Class 10th certificate with 50% marks and ITI certificate issued by the Industrial Training Institute.
Age Criteria: The eligible candidates must have attained the standard age of 15 to 24 years except for reserved candidates who will get age relief. The age will be considered on 17.03.2021. Upper age will be relaxed by 05 years if the applicant is SC/ST, 03 years for OBC, and 10 years for PWD.
Application Fee: As per the directions given by NCR, General candidates will pay Rs. 170/- but SC/ST/Women and Physical Handicapped are exempted.
Pay Scale: The candidate will get the monthly stipend as per instructions of the Railway Board.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected solely on the basis of the Merit List. However, the candidates will also go through a medical check-up before the final selection.
Important Details Regarding NCR Recruitment 2021–
The starting of application is from 17th March 2021 and it will be ended on 16th April 2021.
How To Apply Online For NCR Recruitment 2021–
- The candidates must read the advertisement on the website carefully www.mponline.gov.in.
- Fill up the particulars of the name, address, qualifications, caste, age proof, experience, e-mail/contact, etc.
- Upload the scanned copies of the education scorecard, age evidence, caste proof, Aadhar, and PAN as identity proof and also, digital signature, photograph, and left thumb impression.
- Reimburse the amount towards the application fee and retain its receipt for future evidence.
- The hard copy of the form is not necessitated to bring to any place but still, it can be kept for recruitment purposes.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: The candidates should check out the website of NCR because the list of the candidates shortlisted will be published by the organization on its official website.