NCPOR Recruitment 2021: National Centre for Polar & Ocean Research advertised for 34 openings of Vehicle Mechanic, Station Electrician, Welder, and Boiler Operator. The last date to fill the application for these posts is 15th July 2021.
For more information on NCPOR Recruitment 2021, let us have a careful look at the details below such as application process, age specifications, the method of selection, etc.,
NCPOR Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||National Centre for Polar & Ocean Research|
|Posts Name||Vehicle Mechanic, Station Electrician, Welder, Boiler Operator|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Goa|
|Last Date To Apply||15-07-2021|
NCPOR Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The qualifications essential for the online job application are the following :
- ITI/Diploma in Engineering/Diploma in General Nursing/Diploma in Computer Application/Bachelor of Science/Bachelor in Physical Sciences or Instrumentation/Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology.
- In addition, the candidate must have work experience for a specific period as per the orders of the government.
Age Criteria: The aspirant must be of the age as specified by NCPOR in its official notice.
Pay Scale: For freshers, the package will be Rupees 45103/- and those who are already employed in the concerned project will entitle to receive Rupees 60138/- per month. Certain allowances are also permissible.
Selection Procedure: An interview will be held for the candidate’s selection. The selected candidate will undergo for medical examination.
Important Details Regarding NCPOR Recruitment 2021–
The tenure of employment is for four months or fourteen months as per the discretion of the recruiter. The period of services can be extended further based on the requirement of the organization.
Please bring original documents along with one set of photocopies for verification.
How To Apply Online For NCPOR Recruitment 2021–
- The process of application starts with the online registration with online application form AL-2007 available at www.ncpor.res.in.
- Attach the copies of the certificates in support of age, caste, experience, educational degrees, etc.,
- Also, send the application with the necessary documents in the pdf form to the following e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If applicant faces any difficulty in sending the application through e-mail then, he/she can send the application to the following address “Group Director (Antarctic Operations & Infrastructure), National Centre for Polar and Ocean Research, Headland Sada, Vasco da Gama Goa 403804”
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: To resolve any query, call us on 0091-832-2525523, 0091-832-2525520 or send mail to email@example.com