NCL Recruitment 2020: Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) is ready to fill up the 20 vacancies for Medical Specialist Consultant post. The candidates who find themselves eligible as per the specified criteria can apply either in Offline or Email Mode. The applications must be submitted by 26/11/2020.
An official job notification has been issued by the organization on its official website www.coalindia.in providing all the relevant details. We have provided a clear and comprehensive description of the official notification in the following description.
NCL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Northern Coalfields Limited|
|Name of the Job||Medical Specialist Consultant|
|Number of Vacancies||20|
|Last Date to Apply||26/11/2020|
NCL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL)
Name of The Posts:
- Medical Specialist Consultant-20
Educational Qualifications: MBBS with Post Graduate Degree/DNB/Post Graduate Diploma with 3 years post qualification experience in the concerned specialization need to be possessed by the applicants.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be recruited on the basis of Merit and Interview only.
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will be drawing a handsome amount as salary per month after their appointment every month.
Application Fees: No candidate is required to make any kind of payment for applying for the recruitment.
Age criteria: The candidates of the age up to 65 years are allowed to apply for the recruitment.
Official Website: www.coalindia.in
Important Instructions to apply for NCL Recruitment 2020:
- Northern Coalfields Limited has provided a format of the application form on www.coalindia.in.
- Fill the details in the specified format and paste a photo on the form.
- The academic qualification and professional work experience related certificates are to be sent with the application form.
- The applications in physical copy can be sent to The Office of General Manager (Personnel-EE), Northern Coalfields Limited, Post – Singrauli, District-Singrauli (Madhya Pradesh) Pin-486889
- The applications can also be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: The applications need to be received within the office working hours i.e 05:00 PM on 26/11/2020.